Since the clock struck 12 on Wednesday it has been an up and down of events.
1. Boy said liked me and then went back to his ex gf who is very much younger than him, and we decided to be friends. So he has a blow dryer, I was too lazy to shower so I asked if I could borrow. He said he wasn’t in my room, so I was just like whatev and didn’t want to bother and reply. Ten mins later I tweeted and my best friend replied so I checked my phone, and saw he had texted me. It was him telling me to “chill out” cause he wasn’t waiting around for me. I then replied that I wasn’t mad at all and it wasn’t a big deal. Honestly I was so confused because he was obviously waiting for me to text back. And the awkwardness has begun but he is gone for the weekend.
2. Mother sold Betsey for $800, we bought it for 1,600 and put somewhere around $700 in it. Told me it was a “God story” I have yet to hear. And I will receive no compensation for selling my birthday gift.
3. No money so I am now under my father’s medical insurance.
4. Person is annoying but is gone for the weekend!
5. Brother passed the Bar and can practice law in multiple states! YAY!
6. Went ice skating to de-stress had a good time with some great girls
7. I really miss my best friends Abbey and Allison and others.
8. Missing fall Michigan stuff that would fun.
9. I need to decide when I should go back to Michigan for Christmas.
10. Good breakfast with Cora, we can easily talk about anything.
11. Worked and layed out for the past 3 days :)
12. Crazy friday tomorrow
13. Got Rainbows for $30
14. FOOTBALL GAME ON SATURDAY AT THE NEW STADIUM!!
15. I love God, and this list ended on 15 a good number.
Currently I am sitting in a conference room listening to what we can and can not do. We have done many activities and things on leadership. I haven’t been bored until now haha. Hopefully it will fly by! Been here since 8am